Behold I Make All Things New ( Revelation 21:5) As we prepare to welcome a New Year (2014) we rejoice in the words of Christ, “Behold I make all things new.” (Revelation 21:5). A New Year ………………… A New Heart “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.” (Ezekiel 36:26) A New Year ………………… A New Commandment “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.” (John 13:34) A New Year ………………… A New Creation “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17) A New Year ………………… A New Heaven and Earth “’For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before Me’, says the Lord, ‘So shall your descendants and your name remain.’” (Isaiah 66:22) “Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look fo...
تعليقات